Celebration Stations: Just like in previous Bike to Work Weeks, you can visit Celebration Stations during your bike ride. This year we have a limited number of stations practicing strict physical distancing. Please bring your mask when visiting any of our 12 stations. We’ll see you there during Go By Bike Week!
Check out this map of all out Celebration Station Locations, including dates and times.
*Please bring a mask when attending a station and maintain 2m of physical distance at all times*
You’ll also be able to collect one of our ten types of stickers at Celebration Stations this year! Find the list below of all locations, and click here to learn more about the Sticker Challenge and how you can win an e-bike.
- Galloping Goose at Tillicum: Mon. Sep 28, 7-9am
- 950 Reunion Ave at Galloping Goose Trail: Mon. Sep 28, 3:30-6pm
- Lochside Trail at Blenkinsop Connector: Tue. Sep 29, 7-9am
- Archie Browning Centre in Esquimalt: Tue. Sep 29, 3:30-6pm
- Cook Street Village: Wed. Sep 30, 8-9:30am
- Saanich Municipal Hall: Wed. Sept 30, 3:30-6pm
- Janion Plaza: Thu. Oct 1, 7-9am
- Phillips Brewing & Schwalbe Tires: Thu. Oct 1, 3:30-6pm
- Oak Bay Municipal Hall: Fri. Oct 2, 7-9am
- Prospect Lake Community Hall: Sat. Oct 3, 11am-1pm
- Selkirk South: Sun. Oct 4, 9-11am
- Switch Bridge: Sun. Oct 4, 1-3pm